Welcome to the HillaPinnia blog.
Where you can read stories from the things I know, things I learn, and things i see.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

so much to do, so silly to be stressed

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7...." ::deep breath, sigh:: "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9..."
I do this when I am stressed. I count, I breath deep, I sigh, I fixate.

Yikes! I realized that I leave for my trip to Central America in only 18 days and I feel relatively unprepared. I like to prepare and I like to plan ahead for my travels. By this time I usually have a set itinerary, some accommodations reserved and the majority of my packing planned and done. As of this blog I have none of these things finished, not to mention all of the other things i need to take care of before i leave.

I am not sure whether or not I am becoming a more laid-back traveler or if I am just getting lazy. Either way the lack of preparation has me feeling anything but, "laid-back".

"1,2,3,4,5,6..." stress counting again, better go pack.

1 comment:

  1. HA! I love this show as a kid, maybe that where i get it from. The lyrics are so great tho.

    "We're gonna do it!

    Give us any chance, we'll take it.
    Give us any rule, we'll break it.
    We're gonna make our dreams come true.
    Doin' it our way.

    Nothin's gonna turn us back now,
    Straight ahead and on the track now.
    We're gonna make our dreams come true,
    Doin' it our way.

    There is nothing we won't try,
    Never heard the word impossible.
    This time there's no stopping us.
    We're gonna do it. "

    ReplyDelete